Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How to save a client over $1,000 pa for the next 20 years

Yesterday I visited a lady who had been referred to me by an existing client and found that she had been hounded on the phone and pressured into buying life insurance and critical illness insurance last week that she didn't feel comfortable with.  This company had sold her the easiest products 10 year terms but her need was longer.  They neglected to tell her that her $34 mth life insurance premium would increase to $5,900 a MONTH when she was in her 80's, or that her $66 mth Critical Illnes premium would increase to $277 mth before it expired.

Not only am I able to save her over $20,000 in just the next 20 years but I can also set up her Critical Illness insurance to return 100% of her premium if she remains healthy and doesn't make a claim.

That is my I am a Financial ADVISOR not an insurance salesman like many others.  Call me or email me at robert.fletcher@sunlife.com to see if you have the best coverage for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment